John Maxwell believes that the greatest lessons we learn in life are from our losses. Everyone experiences loss, but not everyone learns from it. In Sometimes You Win–Sometimes You Learn, Dr. Maxwell explores the most common lessons we learn when we experience loss. He then explains how to turn a set-back into a step forward by examining the eleven elements that make up the DNA of Those Who Learn:1. Humility – The Spirit of Learning
2. Reality – The Foundation of Learning
3. Responsibility – The First Step of Learning
4. Improvement – The Focus of Learning
5. Hope – The Motivation of Learning
6. Teachability – The Pathway of Learning
7. Adversity – The Catalyst of Learning
8. Problems – The Opportunities of Learning9. Bad Experiences – The Perspective for Learning10. Change – The Price of Learning
11. Maturity – The Value of Learning
Learning is not easy during down times, it takes discipline to do the right thing when everything is wrong. This book provides a roadmap to doing just that. As John Maxwell often points out–experience isn’t the best teacher; evaluated experience is.
Delivery All Over Pakistan Charges Will Apply.
Title May Be Different.
Due to constant currency fluctuation, prices are subject to change with or without notice.